Qualification information:Download information as PDF
Level 7 NVQ Diploma Construction Senior Management
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment.
- Develop self and others in construction management
- Lead and participate in meetings in construction management
- Manage teams in construction
- Provide ethical advice, judgement and service in construction management
- Min Credits : 85
- Description: The learner must achieve a minimum of 85 credits from at least 2 of the 3 optional unit groups.
- Optional Group A – Project Development
- Optional Group B – Procurement Contracts & Budgets
- Optional Group C – Project Control