Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Demolition
**Dates to be confirmed**
This qualification can only be achieved in a real workplace environment; therefore, learners MUST be employed to undertake this qualification.
NEW QUALIFICATION: Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Demolition designed to give the learner the opportunity to demonstrate and recognise their skills, knowledge and understanding, to allow the learner to demonstrate competence in a real workplace environment. Permitting the learner to work in a Demolition/ Supervision role within the construction industry.
The learner will gain a large amount of skills and knowledge through the qualification from implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace to planning & supervising demolition activities in the workplace.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace.
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace.
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace.
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace.
- Allocating and monitoring the use of plant, machinery or equipment in the workplace.
- Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace.
- Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance in the workplace.
- Planning demolition activities in the workplace.
- Supervising demolition activities in the workplace.