Track Sawing – Advanced
The purpose of training against this standard is to provide the candidates with the knowledge and understanding of carrying out track sawing operations safely.
Undertaken the basic Tack Sawing course.
- diverse applications
- collective protective measure
- personal protective equipment (PPE)
- risk assessment and method statements (RAMS)
- review of components
- life expectancy of diamond blades
- pre-start and post stop check
- process of track sawing cuts to a depth of >500mm